qPCR, SNP, FISH Probes
Molecular diagnosis refers to the use of nucleic acids or proteins as biomarkers for diagnosis, providing a strong support for diagnosis and treatment of diseases. With the rapid development of molecular diagnostics technology, customers have more and higher demands for diagnostic probe products. MaxPrecision Lab offers a variety of diagnostic probes such as FISH probes, qPCR probes, SNP probes, and any other molecular diagnostic materials. All our synthesized diagnostic probes are manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 13485:2016 quality management system standards, which can meet the demands of scientific research and industries from R&D to production.
MaxPrecision Lab has a wealth of chemical modification groups, fluorescence, and quenchers. With nearly 20 years of oligonucleotide synthesis experience and powerful modification abilities, we can provide various diagnostic probe products for use in molecular hybridization and PCR, such as: TaqMan/MGB, Molecular Beacons, Scorpions Probes, LNA Probes, Dual Quencher Probes, RAA/RPA Probes, etc. No matter how complex the synthetic sequences are, we can always meet the needs of our customers.
- High Purity Guarantee:Made with refined purification technology, the probes have high purity and low background noise.
- Quality Assurance:Efficient removal of small molecule fluorescent dye residues, and 100% LC-MS quality verification for each probe.
- Excellent Stability:ISO 9001& ISO 13485 quality control management systems ensure control, traceability, and batch-to-batch consistency during the entire process.
- Highly Customized:Various synthetic specifications from nmol to umol, HPLC, PAGE, and other purification methods with high purity and high standards are provided.
Based on our professional gene synthesis and molecular biology platforms, MaxPrecision Lab provides high quality nucleic acid probes with batch-to-batch consistency for qPCR/SNP detection. We can also provide a wide variety of modifications or labeling at the 5′ and 3′ ends or a designated position of the probe according to the specific needs of our customers.
- High Purity: Special purification processes ensure efficient removal of small molecule fluorescent residue and purity up to 98%.
- Strict Quality Control: ISO 13485 quality control management system ensures real-time monitoring of probe production and batch-to-batch consistency.
- Diverse Production Scale: With experienced probe synthesis experts and optimized production processes, we can provide products from nmol to umol scale.
|TAMRA||5’FAM-3’TAMRA, 5’HEX-3’TAMRA, 5’TET-3’TAMRA, 5’JOE-3’TAMRA||HPLC/PAGE|
|BHQ1||5’FAM-3’BHQ1, 5’HEX-3’BHQ1, 5’VIC-3′BHQ1, 5’NED-3′BHQ1, 5’TAMRA-3′BHQ1, 5’JOE-3’BHQ1|
|BHQ2||5’Cy5-3’BHQ2, 5’Cy3-3’BHQ2, 5’ROX-3’BHQ2|
|MGB||5’NED-3′ MGB, 5’TAMRA-3′ MGB, 5’ROX-3’MGB, 5’JOE-3’TAMRA, 5’Cy5-3’MGB, 5’Cy3-3’MGB, 5’VIC-3′MGB, 5’HEX-3’MGB, 5’FAM-3’MGB|
|DABCYL||5’FAM-3′ DABCYL, 5’HEX-3′DABCYL, 5’JOE-3′DABCYL, 5’ROX-3′DABCYL, 5’TAMRA-3′DABCYL, 5’CY5-3′DABCYL|
* The above are our suggested purification methods. If you need other purification methods, please contact us for a quote at [email protected]
* The estimated turnaround time for research use is 3-5 days and 1-2 weeks for industrial use.
Service Standards for Research or Industrial Use
|Application level||Research Application||Industrial Application|
|Turnaround Time||3-5 days||1-2 weeks|
|Standard Delivery Project||Samples, COA file, MS or HPLC report.||Sample, COA file, MS or HPLC report, Fluorescence full wavelength scan, etc.|
|Purification||RP-HPLC/PAGE, etc.||RPHPLC/IE-HPLC/Dual HPLC, etc.|
|QC||RP-HPLC detection ≥90%, LC-MS detection molecular weight deviation <0.1%, Full wavelength scanning (optional)||RP-HPLC detection ≥95%, IE-HPLC detection ≥95%, LC-MS detection molecular weight deviation <0.1%, full wavelength scanning (optional), others|
|Cross-Contamination||Conventional platform anti-pollution process||Special anti-pollution process|
|Delivery Form||Dry powder||Dry powder|
FISH (fluorescent in situ hybridization) technology is based on the hybridization of fluorescent-labeled DNA probes with complementary sequences of DNA or RNA in cells. It is regarded as the gold standard in many detection projects. FISH probes can be labeled directly by binding to fluorescent nucleotides or indirectly by binding to reporter molecules, which are then detected by fluorescent antibodies or other affinity molecules. The probe and the target are finally revealed in situ by microscopic analysis. FISH probes are widely used in gene detection, personalized therapy, gene mapping, and other fields because of its strong specificity, stronger fluorescence, stability, and multiple staining, all while retaining information at the single cell level.
MaxPrecision Lab offers standard oligos, fluorescent probes, special modifiers, skeleton modifiers, oligo pools, and other service lines to provide customers with a variety of customized FISH probe raw materials.
- High Throughput Synthesis
- Safer, Faster, and More Sensitive
- Batch-to-batch Consistency
- Special Synthetic Process, Reliable Quality
1.Multiple Fluorescence Types
Please select the appropriate fluorescence combination according to the fluorescence spectrum. The following are the commonly used fluorescence, if you need other fluorescence, please contact us for a quote at [email protected].
Some special base and skeleton modifications can avoid nucleic acid degradation and improve binding stability. MaxPrecision Lab can provide the following modifications.
|Modifications||Improve the Tm Value||Prevent Nuclease Degradation|
3.Syno® Vision Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization Probe
MaxPrecision Lab utilizes the industry-leading high-throughput oligo pool synthesis platform to design and produce target-specific FISH probes. The probe produced by this platform has the characteristics of strong specificity, easier binding to target genes, stronger fluorescence and stability.
|Provided by Customers||Turnaround Time||Deliverable|
|• The physical location of the target area|
• The target sequence
• Designed probe sequence
|4-8 Weeks||Fluorescently labeled DNA probe solution|