MaxPrecision Lab uses high-throughput semiconductor chip synthesis technology to provide customers with the design and synthesis of various library oligos, including oligo pools, trimer oligos, and sgRNA library oligos. Each chip can synthesize up to nearly one million oligos, which can reduce the research and production time and greatly reduce the cost. These oligos are widely used in NGS capture probe libraries, mutant libraries, CRISPR sgRNA libraries, etc.
- High Throughput:Up to 1 million oligos per chip.
- Fast Turnaround Time:Delivery time as fast as one week.
- Cost-Effective:Competitive prices and affordable services.
- Technical Support:Professional experts provide professional technical support.
Oligo Pools Trimer Oligos sgRNA Library Oligos
Conventional approaches to synthesizing hundreds of thousands of oligos at a time are ineffective and time consuming. MaxPrecision Lab’s Next Generation DNA Synthesis Platform offers a revolutionary approach towards large-scale gene synthesis with fast turnaround times and low overall cost. Up to 1 million oligos can be in parallel synthesis on a single chip within one synthetic circle. MaxPrecision Lab focuses on commercialization efforts to manufacture DNA oligo pools to satisfy customers’ research needs.
- High throughput: Up to 1 million oligos per chip.
- Fast Turnaround Time: Delivery time as fast as one week.
- Competitive Pricing: Industry leading pricing.
|Length/nt||<10,000 Oligos||10,000-23,232 Oligos||23,233-46,465 Oligos||46,465-92,928 Oligos||>92,929 Oligos|
|<120||2-3 Weeks||3-4 Weeks||3-4 Weeks||3-4 Weeks||3-4 Weeks|
|120-150||3-4 Weeks||3-4 Weeks||3-4 Weeks||3-4 Weeks||Inquire|
|150-200||4-5 Weeks||3-4 Weeks||4-5 Weeks||4-5 Weeks||Inquire|
With synthesized oligo pools, our customers can then streamline the various downstream applications within their research. These downstream applications include:
- Generate native DNA sequences
- Create de novoDNA sequences
- Build genes, chassis, operons, pathways, and genomes
- Build DNA variant libraries
- Improve the features of a protein
- Test all orthologs of a gene
- Optimize any antibody through affinity maturation